Assistant Clinical Professor
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH; and University of Missouri-Columbia
Clinical Instructor, University of Missouri Health Care
Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- surgical pathology
Research Description: Dr. Frazier's research interests are in the area of surgical pathology and refining pathologic diagnostic criteria. She is currently conducting studies in squamous cell carcinomas of the oral cavity, gynecologic neoplasia, and gastrointestinal pathology.
- Northrup M, Mendez-Castillo A, Brown JC, Frazier S, Luger A: Congenital Nephrotic Syndrome, Finnish Type. Sonographic Appearance and Pathologic Correlation. J Ultrasound Med 2003: 22:1097-1099, 2003.
- Paul A. Kaplan DO, Shellaine R. Frazier, DO, Timothy S. Loy MD, Alberto A. Diaz-Arias MD, Kyle Bradley MD, John T. Bickel MD. An Immunohistochemical Comparison of Two Monoclonal Antibodies for the Evaluation of Estrogen Receptor Status in Primary Breast Carcinoma. Am J of Clin Path 2005: 123:276-280
- Brummel N, Awad Z, Frazier S, Liu J, Rangnekar N: Perforation of Metastatic Melanoma to the Small Bowel with Simultaneous Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor. World J Gastroenterol 2005: 11(17):2687-2689
- Liess BD, Lane RV, Frazier SR, Zitsch RP: Bilateral Canalicular Adenoma of the Parotid Gland. Arch Otolaryngol 2006: 132(3):339-341
- Frazier SR, Kaplan PA, Loy TS: The Pathology of Extrapulmonary Small Cell Carcinoma. Semin Oncol Feb 2007: 34(1): 30-38.